The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Full-Time, Part-Time and Sandwich Postgraduate programmes of the University leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees by Coursework, Professional Masters Degrees, Master of Philosophy Degrees and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees in the 2013/2014 Session.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
1. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website:http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng,click the “2013/2014 Application” Link for full information on the Application Process.
2. Sale of Application Forms commences on Wednesday May 22, 2013 and ends on Wednesday, July 3, 2013.
3. Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Wednesday, July 17, 2013.
4. Application Form fee: N22,500:00 (Twenty-Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only).
5. Payment can be made through any branch of the designated banks below:
- ACCESS BANK Plc
- ECOBANK Plc
- FIRST BANK Plc
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK Plc
- UNION BANK Plc
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Plc
- WEMA BANK Plc
- ZENITH BANK Plc
6. Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor's Degree results, Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: Degree Certificates/Statement of Results, NYSC Certificate and Professional Certificates.
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, UNILAG, on or before the beginning of registration.
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews at the School of Postgraduate Studies Website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng.
7. Applicants MUST print the completed Application Form and Photo Card. These will be required for submission at the examination/interview venue.
8. Candidates are required to LAMINATE their Photo Card after printing.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies,University of Lagos, Yaba, Lagos;Telephone: 01- 8902566 or 01-7403307 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OLUWAROTIMI A.O. SHODIMU Esq. FNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council